There are many advantages to using the new mNEAT web-based app to conduct an assessment, find resources, and share results.
- Saves time.
- Frustrated with using the mNEAT spreadsheet? Your team can now answer questions about your installation or ship’s food environment online with instant results and reports. If you’re using a tablet or phone, you can also enter assessments while on-site.
- Increases accuracy.
- Easy-to-fill online forms make recording responses and scoring results more accurate than the older spreadsheet format.
- Enhances action planning for local military nutrition environment interventions.
- The report feature shows areas to focus your team’s efforts and resources.
- Provides instant results and reports that you can download, share, and print.
- The mNEAT results tab helps you run reports that you can save in PDF format. Use the reports for leadership briefs and action planning.
- Offers two ways to conduct assessments based on your team’s needs.
- Prefer to assess local venues with pen and paper? We have you covered! You can download the in-person worksheets to fill out on-site and enter into the app at your convenience.
- Prefer to assess venues on the computer? You can fill out the assessments online with a phone or tablet.
- Contributes to a knowledge database that can help identify trends across installations, branches, and the DoD.
- When you enter data into the mNEAT app, it’s stored in a database with other key information about the military nutrition environment. This de-identified data is used to define the current DoD nutrition landscape, develop MNE interventions and best practices, and brief high-level leadership.
- Allows review of service-wide results.
- High-level users can run reports with information from their service branches, enabling them to review and assess the current nutrition environment.
- Is centrally managed by the CHAMP mNEAT team.
The team provides technical support to mNEAT users. If you have questions about the app, assessments, reports, or anything else mNEAT-related, contact us at email@example.com.