Providers in the military healthcare system and performance practitioners who work with Military Service Members can “prescribe” CHAMP’s Total Force Fitness HPRC and OPSS performance optimization resources to their clients. Printed copies of this prescription form can be requested via HPRC’s Ask the Expert portal.
Human Performance Resources by CHAMP | HPRC-online.org
Operation Supplement Safety | OPSS.org
CHAMP RX for Total Force Fitness
Operation Supplement Safety (OPSS) and Human Performance Resources by CHAMP (HPRC) are trusted DoD resources for members of the military community, healthcare providers, and civilians.
Learn about dietary supplements at opss.org:
- Use the OPSS scorecard to check the safety of your supplements
- Review the High-Risk and Prohibited Lists
- Report side effects
Find resources to optimize your performance at hprc-online.org:
- Physical Fitness __________
- Mental Fitness __________
- Nutrition __________
- Social Fitness __________
- Total Force Fitness __________
- Submit an "Ask the Expert" question to get answers about your dietary supplements and Total Force Fitness needs
USU | Uniformed Services University logo
CHAMP | Consortium for Health and Military Performance logo
HPRC and OPSS do not provide medical advice to patients, and this information is to be used by healthcare providers for educational purposes only.